Stewardship is matrix of innovative hands-on programs focused on multi-use public access, the Rancocas Creek National Water Trail nomination, safe paddling, healthy living bridges to recreation, maritime cultural heritage, Natural History of the Rancocas Creek tidewaters and the multi-use conservation of Rancocas Creek.
Pathways Stewardship Anchors on Adopt a Creek.
Pathways Conservation and Stewardship is focused on:
- Cultivating confidence, leadership, initiative, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Teaching an abiding respect for nature, biological diversity and principles of sustainability;
- Discovering the importance of community by unplugging from the constant distraction of today’s technology;
- Encouraging and promotes physical fitness and health through outdoor recreation, good nutrition and the vital importance of unscripted fun; and
- Confirming through the benefits of experiential learning that “Education is fun, naturally ! “ (c)
Contact Rancocas Pathways for further information:
Rancocas Creek Water Trail Abridged Plant List